A new fund has been announced by the government to support VCSE organisations that help children and young people with their mental health.
Applications are invited from existing schemes to trial a new approach to helping children and young people. The deadline for applications is midday on Friday 15 February 2019.
- adopt community and person-centred approaches to improving the mental health of children and young people aged 0 to 25 years
- particularly support children and young people through life-changing events
- have strong local connections already in place
- be delivered by the VCSE sector
- be co-produced with service users and stakeholders.
Through this programme, the Department of Health and Social Care, NHS England and Public Health England are working with VCSE organisations to promote equality, address health inequalities and support the wellbeing of people, families and communities. You can find out more about this fund, including dates for a series of ‘meet the funder’ webinars here.