Are you providing (or planning to provide) a community support service in Tandridge, or you know of such a service, please complete this online form https://tva.org.uk/help-tva-help-others/
If you require volunteers please tell us what part of Tandridge you are in so that we can provide volunteers close to your area, please contact email@example.com 07741 657182 and provide us with the following information:
- What you need them to do
- What the volunteering process is?
- Name of the contact
- Contact email address
- Contact phone number
We're here to help
TVA's Volunteer Centres support Voluntary, Community and Faith Sector organisations to successfully recruit and match volunteers for your organisations.
Volunteers are a valuable resource bringing enthusiasm, skills, experience, flexibility, fresh ideas and new ways of working.
Whether volunteers can offer a regular commitment, one-off, occasional, or seasonal help, every volunteer has a unique contribution to make.
How can we help?
- Recruit volunteers for your organisation
- Support your organisation to develop new and existing opportunities to appeal to a diverse group of volunteers
- Support your organisation by encouraging the adoption of good practice in volunteering management
- Raise the profile of volunteering in Surrey through local and county initiatives
- Campaign on both local and national volunteering issues
- Work towards creating a positive environment for volunteering in the local area
Promoting Your Opportunities
Volunteer Centres work with organisations to stimulate interest in volunteering and community activity. Follow these five steps:
How can we promote your opportunity?
In addition to our one-to-one sessions with people interested in volunteering we may also promote opportunities via:
- Our database of volunteering opportunities
- Volunteering and local events
- Social media and websites
- Local press
- National campaigns and events
Please contact your nearest Volunteer Centre if you are a Surrey wide or district wide organisation as we can help you circulate your information throughout the county. Promoting your organisation and opportunities through your own networks, publications and promotional material is equally important.