Next application deadline
17th January 2020!
Submit your Expression of Interest before 31st December to be considered for this round of funding
They welcome Expressions of Interest at any time.
Resilience – funding available for projects supporting resilience in families, children and young people, older people or that encourages resilient communities. Grants of up to £5,000 available. Surrey Mental Health Fund – supporting projects surrounding mental health issues for children and young people. Grants of up to £10,000 available.
- Environment – funds passionate about supporting groups positively impacting the environment or providing opportunities for people to experience the Surrey outdoors.
- Arts for All – funding available for projects which enable local people who would not normally have the opportunity to participate and benefit from the arts.
- Strategic Projects – supporting groups who are looking to significantly increase their capacity, by funding projects which expand services, strengthen the organisation, develop long-term financial sustainability, or enable mergers.
- Crisis – funding for projects supporting people experiencing crisis, such as homelessness, domestic violence and substance abuse.
- Education – helping children and young people by widening horizons and providing opportunities as well as education, training and skills – to build confidence and develop new skills.