Date(s) - 15th Nov
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
NCVO/BWB Trustee Conference 2018: Good governance, great organisations
Join NCVO at the leading annual event for voluntary sector trustees and anyone who works with them.
|Date||5 November 2018|
|Location||The Brewery, London|
Recent years have seen increased scrutiny of charities and their governance. It is essential that trustees ensure their organisation complies with the latest regulatory standards whilst also following best practice.
Join us as we use the Charity Governance Code to explore the key principles of good governance and how to embed them across your organisation. Using the Code we will give you practical tips and guidance on how to support your charity to follow best practice in governance and help you to develop in your role as a trustee.
Book your place for:
- valuable guidance and tools to help you embed best practice in good governance across your organisation
- professional development in our range of expert-led breakout sessions
- the latest updates from our keynote speakers
- 15 minutes’ expert advice on a specific topic in 1-2-1 sessions
- the opportunity to learn from your peers and share your challenges and successes in networking opportunities throughout the day.
91% of delegates in 2017 felt they had gained practical tools or new knowledge to help them in their role.
We will be working with a photographer to capture photos of the Trustee Conference which may be used in our marketing materials. If you want to be excluded from photos please make yourself known to the photographer on the day.
Very useful for trustees… enlightening, motivating and supportive”
-Jane van Zyl, Breast Cancer Haven, 2017 delegate