- Are you a voluntary, community or faith organisation delivering health or wellbeing services?
- Would you like to hear about current health initiatives and meet other organisations working in this area?
East Surrey Health & Wellbeing Network Event
Thursday 24th May 2018
10.00 am – 12.00 pm
The Harlequin Theatre, Redhill
- Presentations on the delivery of the “Wellbeing Prescription” from East Surrey providers (TDC,RBBC) & the voluntary sector
- Discuss the “Wellbeing Prescription” and other methods of signposting people to health & wellbeing services in the voluntary sector – what works? what could be improved?
- Find out more about what other local organizations do and how you can work together
- Update on funding opportunities for health & wellbeing
This event is free of charge but please register in advance.
Register on line at www.varb.org.uk/whats-happening
Or email with your name, organisation and contact email
email@example.com 01737 763156